Root chakra affirmations are an important part of getting yourself to be more grounded, stable, and happy in your life. If you’re having trouble getting things done and you’re always worried about everything then it’s because you have a weak root chakra. The root chakra is the center of your being and your security in the world, so being able to tap into this part of you will help with everything from your business to your relationships to finances.
What is Root Chakra
The root chakra is the foundation of your physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and creative energies. It is located at the base of your spine in the sacral area. The color associated with this chakra is red. The element for this chakra is earth.
What is Root Chakra affirmations ?
The first chakra is located at the base of the spine, often associated with feeling grounded or stable. It deals with our sense of safety, security, and worthiness, and it affects how we feel about ourselves. The root chakra is also related to sexuality and reproduction. These affirmations will help you get in touch with your inner strength as well as feel confident in yourself.
What do Chakra affirmations do ?
Root chakra affirmations are used for grounding and stability. An affirmation is a statement that you repeat to yourself with the intent that it will come true. The root chakra governs our sense of belonging, connection to the earth, security, physical well-being, peace of mind, and self-acceptance. These affirmations help center oneself in these areas of life.
Can affirmations rewire your brain ?
Many people in the past have been skeptical about affirmations. However, a recent study found that affirmations can actually rewire your brain to help you change your thoughts. This is why it’s important to use affirmations to focus on positive thoughts instead of negative ones which are more likely to bring you down.
7 chakra affirmations for developing self-acceptance
To develop self-acceptance, repeat these affirmations to yourself before going to sleep at night or any other time that works for you: I accept myself unconditionally. I am not a bad person. I deserve happiness. I’m not perfect and that is alright. I can make mistakes without shame. I deserve to be loved. It is safe to let go of the past. I am loved just the way I am.
7 chakra affirmations for developing trust
- Crown Chakra: I let go, and I trust the process of life.
- Third-Eye Chakra: I am a wise decision-maker.
- Throat Chakra: I am filled with the power of spirit.
- Heart Chakra: I am filled with courage.
- Solar Plexus Chakra: I accept that I am learning and growing.
- Sacral Chakra: I am balanced. I know when to act, and I know when to wait.
- Root Chakra: I am disciplined.
100 Powerful Root Chakra Affirmations
1) I am safe.
2) I am supported.
3) I am stable.
4) I am connected to the earth.
5) I belong.
6) I have everything I need.
7) I am present.
8) I am in control.
9) I am powerful.
10) I am confident.
11) I trust myself.
12) I am in touch with my feelings.
13) I am connected to my body.
14) I am calm.
15) I am centred.
16) I am grounded.
17) I am open.
18) I am receptive.
19) I am flexible.
20) I am flow.
21. I am open to receive joy.
22. I am open to receive peace.
23. I am open to receive healing.
24. I am open to receive guidance.
25. I am open to receive inspiration.
26. I am open to receive love.
27. I am open to receive abundance.
28. I am open to receive prosperity.
29. I am open to receive joy.
30. I am open to receive peace.
31. I am open to receive healing.
32. I am open to receive guidance.
33. I am open to receive inspiration.
34. I am worthy of love.
35. I am worthy of abundance.
36. I am worthy of prosperity.
37. I am worthy of joy.
38. I am worthy of peace.
39. I am worthy of healing.
40. I am worthy of guidance.
41. I am worthy of inspiration.
42. I am loved.
43. I am abundant.
44. I am prosperous.
45. I am joyful.
46. I am at peace.
47. I am healthy.
48. I am wise.
49. I am intuitive.
50. I am connected.
51. I am grateful.
52. I am present.
53. I am here now.
54. I am one with all that is.
55. I am connected to the earth.
56. I am connected to the universe.
57. I am connected to all life.
58. I am connected to my higher self.
59. I am connected to Spirit.
60. I trust the process of life.
61. I trust the universe.
62. I trust myself.
63. I trust my intuition.
64. I trust my higher self.
65. I trust Spirit.
66. I release the need to control.
67. I release the need to know.
68. I release the need to be right.
69. I release the need to be perfect.
70. I release the need to please others.
71. I release the need to be liked.
72. I release the need to be approved of.
73. I release the need for validation.
74. I release the need for attention.
75. I release the need for approval.
76. I release the need to be perfect.
77. I release the need to please others.
78. I release the need to be liked.
79. I release the need for validation.
80. I release the need for attention.
81. I am worthy of love.
82. I am worthy of abundance.
83. I am worthy of prosperity.
84. I am worthy of joy.
85. I am worthy of peace.
86. I am worthy of healing.
87. I am worthy of guidance.
88. I am worthy of inspiration.
89. I am loved.
90. I am abundant.
91. I am prosperous.
92. I am joyful.
93. I am at peace.
94. I am healthy.
95. I am wise.
96. I am intuitive.
97. I am connected.
98. I am grateful.
99. I am present.
100. I am here now.
What are the benefits of meditating on the root chakra?
The first chakra, or Muladhara in Sanskrit, is at the base of our spine.
It is considered our root or foundation chakra.
It’s responsible for one’s sense of security, safety, balance, and confidence. One’s sense of connection to the earth comes from this chakra. When it is unbalanced we might feel insecure, disconnected, or unsettled.
The color associated with Muladhara is red which represents life-force energy.
It vibrates to the number four (4). There are four petals of an unopened lotus flower in this chakra. They represent protection, survival instinct, power, and self-reliance.
Conclusion 20 Powerful Root Chakra Affirmations For grounding and stability
The affirmations listed below are designed to stimulate the root chakra for a variety of purposes. These include Increasing self-worth, feeling stable in life, strengthening physical health, improving concentration, being able to live without fear, feeling comfortable in one’s own skin and having an honest view of oneself.
Credit : Source Post