Rip discusses his article, The Inappropriate Use of the Rack Pull, and how coaches often use modifications to the basic lifts as a crutch instead of learning to fix technique issues.
“Lumbar flexion needs to be corrected, but correcting it by using a position where it’s not actually a problem is not a correction.”
- 00:56 It’s time to grow some balls
- 15:32 Comments from the Haters!
- 26:12 A coach not doing his job
- 40:27 When to use a tool
- 45:49 The reason alternate lifts should be used
- 51:35 You have to have a deep toolbox
- 1:01:48 A coach should be coaching from a model
Credit : Source Post